Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading coronavirus.
Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
A hadith that provides guidance:
“If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place.”
Please continue to monitor and keep yourselves updated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and follow the health and safety guidelines, and most importantly stay home if you feel sick.
COVID -19 Symptoms are Fever, cough and shortness of breath.
1. Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Before and after eating, after you have been in a public place, after using the washroom.
2. Keep your hands away from your face. Virus can enter the body through
the eyes, nose or mouth. Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and
3. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care.
4. if you have travelled recently to the places which coronavirus has been affected. Please isolate yourself from your community at least 2 weeks
5. Please take extra care on elderly persons
Stay home if you feel sick. Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading coronavirus.
Please find the link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-prevent-spread.html for more reference